The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor: S21 Ep04: The Squeaky Wheel Gets Greased"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-07-10, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor: S21 Ep04: The Squeaky Wheel Gets Greased"
At Espada Senior Living, Jimmy T goes on an "Annoy-a-thon", the Espadrilles lose yet another Challenge and tensions build between Jimmy T and ... well, everybody.

At La Flor Day Care's side of the God Forsaken swamp, NaOnka is doing some early campaigning for the next Heroes vs. Villians Survivor and Chase gets a clue, but it's a little late.

What I would really like to do is recap this episode via an interpretive dance I created -- but that's just not possible (or legal in some states), so instead here is some poetry for your dining and dancing pleasure:

La Flor

Is it lack of food that’s made her rude?
Or the ethos of South Central?
Blame nature or nurture for the ‘tude
But NaOnka is just mental

Espada

Jimmy T wasn’t happy as a worker bee
He wanted to be the leader
Despite his emotional turn at TC
He’s now Loser Lodge’s official Greeter

So, grab a SEARS tool and dig in.

Mark "Producer. Poet. Visionary." Burnett

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep04: The ... jbug 10-07-10 1
 Dodging the bullet suzzee 10-07-10 2
   RE: Dodging the bullet mindy23 10-07-10 3
 RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep04: The ... iltarion 10-07-10 4
   RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep04: The ... RollDdice 10-08-10 5
       RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep04: The ... iltarion 10-08-10 6
           RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep04: The ... Aruba 10-09-10 7
               RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep04: The ... iltarion 10-09-10 9
           RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep04: The ... RollDdice 10-09-10 8
   RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep04: The ... LibraRising 10-11-10 11
       RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep04: The ... kingfish 10-12-10 12
 The Medallion of Power is..... suzzee 10-09-10 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-10, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep04: The Squeaky Wheel Gets Greased"
Just laying low; letting Marty do all the dirty work.
Wouldn't want to get my hands dirty.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-07-10, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Dodging the bullet"
wheeeewwweee! Thanks Jimmy T you loud-mouth huggy touchy feely wind bag. You blew so much wind it sailed you right off to the Lodge.

Marty: so I'm a vote in your pocket am I? As long as it keeps me here I'll be Sandra to you all day big shot.

Hey! one of you hotties, come over here and help me to the can. Hey! Hey! Yeah I'm talkin' to you girly......'scuse me, gotta go schmooze for a little bit.......

Let me hook you up

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-07-10, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dodging the bullet"
I'm right here for you, Dan, because I KNOW you're referring to ME when you say 'hotties'! I can tell by that look in your glazed-over eyes that you want me. You really really want me. Oh, Dr. Jill just told me you have cataracts. Oh well. I still know you want me.

Even if I DID vote for you, no one has to know that, right? That's just between me and my ohter personalities. We can't keep track of what we're doing, anyway. And I sure would hate to lose those crocodile shoes again. You got anymore in that back pack of yours that you can't carry around? HUH? Maybe I should go over and have a look while you're on the pot...
It'll be a while, I'm sure.

Hey, just heard from RussHell. He told me to take your walking stick away. That's an even better plan. Then I'll cry about it and everyone will forgive me. But you? What will happen to you and that gimpy leg of yours??? Only the voices know....

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-07-10, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep04: The Squeaky Wheel Gets Greased"

What the ell is an episode of Survivor without my pretty mug? Whoever is editing this season needs to talk to the hand. When you have talent, you show it. Maybe I need to start pushing around some disabled person to get some screen time. Apparently that is what it takes. You all suck.

10-08-10, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep04: The Squeaky Wheel Gets Greased"
That's my fault. I didn't see you in any of the footage. When I asked my camera crews and line producer about it, they shuffled their feet and said you were doing a guest week over on Project Runway.

I guess you'll just have to speak up a bit.

Mark "Face Time" Burnett

10-08-10, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep04: The Squeaky Wheel Gets Greased"

This isn't what I signed up for when I interviewed. You will promptly be more vigilant or you will be hearing from my agent.

Can't wait to work my smile on the hot mommas of Espada. hahahaha....

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-10, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep04: The Squeaky Wheel Gets Greased"
WAH, WAH, WAH...Cry us a river...

Your "million-dollar smile" may have got you casted, but it's my hunky bod that got the "Asian Sensation" to share vital information with ME!

BTW, do you really expect TV time when you walk around with the physique of a 15-year old boy going through puberty?

>

10-09-10, 06:41 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep04: The Squeaky Wheel Gets Greased"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-10 AT 06:41 PM (EST)

Listen here, bro. I have dated WAY hotter chicks than you can even get to look at you. Brenda is playing with you, dude. You are her toy, and like Christopher Robin she'll eventually get bored with your pale @ss and dump you like yesterday's news. Sorry to drop reality on you, bro, but it is what it is.

10-09-10, 12:50 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep04: The Squeaky Wheel Gets Greased"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-10 AT 12:53 PM (EST)

You will promptly be more vigilant or you will be hearing from my agent.

Your agent? Ha! Who do you think you are... Hatch?
Bring some of that attitude to the show and you might get a few moments of screen time.

Mark "Is it wise to insult the guy who controls the Rewards and the Edit?" Burnett

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-11-10, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep04: The Squeaky Wheel Gets Greased"
Uh, yeah, was I even in this episode? Dude, Naonka hates me, too! I don't know why they didn't show the part when...WHOA, THAT TREE OVER THERE LOOKS LIKE THAT DUDE FROM GROWING PAINS! (runs off)

My socks got more airtime than I did.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-10, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep04: The Squeaky Wheel Gets Greased"
You right I hate you. You airhead! You pre-stole my socks. I just getting even for you breathing my air!

I gonna hit you with a stepping stone!

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-09-10, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "The Medallion of Power is....."
......getting passed around like a holiday fruitcake.

......the most useless Survivor trinket since Shane's Blackberry.

Who's idea was this anyway?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •