The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor: S21 Ep02: Getting To Know You"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-10, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor: S21 Ep02: Getting To Know You"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-10 AT 02:51 AM (EST)

Yes, this is the correct thresd for BTS Episode 2 comments.

Jones-ing for it: Over at Espada, Jimmy Johnson is scratching, but it's not bug bites. It's withdrawl pains. Can someone run to Office Depot and get the man a clipboard for his morning meetings?

Minority Report: La Florian Sash reveals to Naonka that he's a minority too and he wants to bring as many minorities as possible to the end. Since there's no HR Department at La Flor, she's in an alliance, baby!

Back to Nature: Holly in a doubleheader. Acting as Espada's one-woman Zagat's Guide, Holly determines that Jill's snails are inedible and grabs the bucket to dump them. The fact that they're dead will make them a little slow to crawl away, but Holly will stand over them, yelling, "You're free! You're free!"

In a tribute to RussHell, Holly also liberates Dan's $1600 aligator shoes, fills them with sand and carefully places them in the ocean, while yelling "You're sinking! You're sinking!"

Then there's Fabio's socks, finger wagging and eye rolling, a found HII, shifting alliances, a second TC meltdown, a backwoods bigoted rant and Jiffy's jaw hitting the ground yet again.

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your snarkiness . . .

Housekeeping note: I didn't post the BTS Episode 2 thresd quickly enough and some people posted Episode 2 comments in the Ep 1 thresd. I'll try to get the new BTS up ASAP after the air date.

Mark "You can't write this $#@*#" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep02: Gett... Molaholic 09-26-10 1
   RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep02: Gett... RollDdice 09-26-10 2
   RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep02: Gett... Aruba 09-26-10 3
       RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep02: Gett... mindy23 09-27-10 4
 RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep02: Gett... jbug 09-27-10 5
   RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep02: Gett... agman 09-27-10 6
   RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep02: Gett... RollDdice 09-27-10 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-10, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep02: Getting To Know You"
OK -- Here we thought los viejos were dumb at TC -- now we get to see los niņos mimados put all kinds of feet in several mouths.

Do the Emmy folks know about some of these characters? Is there a category for Outstanding Idiotic Moment? Poor Jiffy -- his incredulousness level is reaching all new heights this season (I can tell because his palm is sweating...)

"The Tribe Has Spoken", p.c. talk for "You Svck"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-26-10, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep02: Getting To Know You"
(I can tell because his palm is sweating...)

Just one palm? Because I've had several uncomfortable meetings with Jiffy about where he's putting that other hand.

Mark "Order another 100 cartons of hand sanitizer" Burnett

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-26-10, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep02: Getting To Know You"
Hey Snuffer...

I was dodging more bullets at TC than Shannon would if you dropped him in the middle of Harlem on a Saturday night!

And STILL not even a remote threat of snuffing MY fire. What can I say; my tribe wants me around. Yeah, they'll keep me around long enough for to dominate the final ICs and pull out a JT-like victory!

That snuffer has no prayer of getting close to MY flame!

>

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-27-10, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep02: Getting To Know You"
Talk about dodging bullets: honestly, I swear this whole tribe is out to get me! Every time I turn around, they are talking behind my back, looking at me, making weird faces at me.

And no, it's not just the 'voices' I've been hearing. Those are different-THESE are specific, tribal, sub-human voices. Coming from everyone, except Jimmy J. He's my friend. He's my hero, he's my god. He and I are like this (crosses fingers). Together, Jimmy and I will conquer-one shoe at a time...

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-10, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep02: Getting To Know You"
Figuring out the HII clue was pure genius, but what else would you expect from me?

LOL - everyone else saying "tree man" "tree man" "tree man"
Give up dopes; I got this one!

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-10, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep02: Getting To Know You"
>Figuring out the HII clue was
>pure genius, but what else
>would you expect from me?

I would expect you to keep me and not give me away so I could get shoved down some smelly shorts!!!!!!!

I misplaced myself!

09-27-10, 05:40 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep02: Getting To Know You"
Could've been worse. Could've been mangroves.

Mark "What's 23 across?" Burnett

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •