The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Nicaragua: Tribal Council Tips"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-23-10, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Nicaragua: Tribal Council Tips"
Because oldsters and youngsters alike clearly need them.

Here's mine: Please know when to STOP TALKING.

Two in a row, do I hear three? How many more contestants will vote themselves out in this way? Wouldn't it be great to see them jump into the grave they just dug for themselves and deliver their last words from the bottom of the hole?

Got any other TC tips for these folks?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Nicaragua: Tribal Coun... vince3 09-23-10 1
 RE: Survivor Nicaragua: Tribal Coun... Snidget 09-23-10 2
 RE: Survivor Nicaragua: Tribal Coun... dabo 09-23-10 3
   RE: Survivor Nicaragua: Tribal Coun... SquidProQuo 09-23-10 4
       RE: Survivor Nicaragua: Tribal Coun... dabo 09-23-10 5
       RE: Survivor Nicaragua: Tribal Coun... Spanky68 09-24-10 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-10, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Nicaragua: Tribal Council Tips"
Quick way to stop the pain at TC: 'Can we vote?'
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-10, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Nicaragua: Tribal Council Tips"
How about the first rule of having a secret alliance is you don't talk about your secret alliance.

Although that is a little more general than just in tribal council.

Oh and if you act like a rampaging jealous elephant in musth who must keep your mate separated from everyone else in the game.

It really is OK if they talk to and even like other people on the tribe. Those extra friends come in handy when you need to have the majority on the side of your core alliance.

Lastly random attacks on groups of people will not help you get votes during the game or votes in the fan favorite competition at the end.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-10, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Nicaragua: Tribal Council Tips"
listen

Shannon charged out in attack mode, pretty much blew it from the moment he opened his mouth. But he might have had a chance even then had he bothered to actually listen to what Chase said. Chase was on the fence, even after Shannon's initial outburst he might have been swayed; but Shannon didn't really hear what Chase said, didn't back off and try a calm and reasoned approach, he pressed on in attack mode. Dumdum not only lost any chance he had of winning Chase over, he threw away even the chance of going to a tie-breaker.

So, instead it turned into a head-butting contest, and it spread. Damn funny show.

SquidProQuo 2281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-23-10, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Nicaragua: Tribal Council Tips"
I agree, Dabo. They could have gone after Naonka or another easier target like Kelly S. He held Chase's feet to the fire too soon.

In the one of the post-game interviews Shannon said he knew that Sash was getting together a "minority alliance." So not sure why he didn't try to step in and break that by booting someone like Naonka who everyone finds annoying.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-10, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Nicaragua: Tribal Council Tips"
I hear ya. Chase would have been okay with almost any decision Shannon made except booting Brenda. But Kelly B. pushed the "emotional" button and after that Shannon was all like: "Well, yeah, she's stealing my boyfriend!"

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-10, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Nicaragua: Tribal Council Tips"
And Noanka tried to boot herself with all that unecessary drama directed at Fabio.

My lovely bride was watching the TC with me, and though she hadn't seen ANY of the first 2 hours of Eps 1 & 2, she looked at me and asked "was she like this the whole time?!?!"

Yes. yes she was. Drama queen and clueless diva all wrapped in one.

geez, hasn't ANYONE on this season watched the show to understand the basics?

Agman made this fancy sig for me

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •