The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donaldson"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-10, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donaldson"
Colby. Colby, colby, colby.
What are you doing? Is it possible I a flicker of hope remains in my crush again?
Winning the reward? Witnessing the cat fight?
Your like my little fly in the room I'd like to be in.

Speaking of cat-fight.
Mandy and Dani. That's some brass, girls. But Amanda, by now you should have learned to stand up for what you want and to not back down. It's the whining that gets no attention.

Gotta give a shout out to Candice for flip flopping so much it's hard to tell which end her mouth is located on.

Poor Sandra, saddled with Candice in your new-alliance sure was a lot more work than you thought it would be. I'm guessing you'll have your chance at the mutineer sooner than later.

And no, no mention of ole' what's his name. "The one who keeps finding his idol" guy. Seems he was having his own little show, off in the corner, anyways.
For future refernce though, If only one person is involved in your "game changing event" it's just mastrubation.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donald... michel 05-02-10 1
 RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donald... smokedog 05-02-10 2
   RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donald... Belle Book 05-02-10 3
       RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donald... smokedog 05-02-10 5
           RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donald... Belle Book 05-02-10 7
 Colby Colby Colby CSHS79 05-02-10 4
   RE: Colby Colby Colby smokedog 05-02-10 6
       RE: Colby Colby Colby RollDdice 05-03-10 9
 RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donald... MissMyth 05-03-10 8
   RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donald... RollDdice 05-03-10 10
 RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donald... Brownroach 05-03-10 11
   RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donald... Belle Book 05-03-10 12
       RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donald... Brownroach 05-03-10 13
           RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donald... michel 05-03-10 14
               RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donald... suzzee 05-04-10 15
 RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donald... suzzee 05-04-10 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-10, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donaldson"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-10 AT 02:49 AM (EST)

I had a bad dream that I was involved in last night's episode. For some strange reason, I was in a girl's body and I was dumber than I ever thought possible.

I did get to wrestle with Danielle which had been a fantasy up to now. I hope Ambuh wasn't watching.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-02-10, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donaldson"
Did I do something wrong? Why is everyone mad at me?

C'mon - you KNEW I would be a flip-flopping fish, right?

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-02-10, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donaldson"
I should have known you'd be a flip-flopping fish! Thanks a lot, Candice! If you'd stuck with the Heroes, we'd have the votes to get rid of RussHell! But instead, I'm stuck with him -- again. But I'll have my revenge on you, Candice. Just you wait. I'll make sure you go next!

05-02-10, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donaldson"
Russell would have played the idol and Amanda would have went anyway.

So does that mean I am off the hook?

05-02-10, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donaldson"
You might have a point there. You're not totally off the hook, but I'll accept your reasoning.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-02-10, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Colby Colby Colby"
I could understand Colby not wanting to snuggle up with Sugar since she never wanted to shut up and just snuggle at night. But here he was, a big beautiful bed and two pretty girls and he didn't try to make a move on either one of them. What's worse neither one of them tried to make a move on him. Given the same situation I'd have made a move. Wouldn't you?

05-02-10, 04:20 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Colby Colby Colby"
Maybe he is.....confused?

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-10, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Colby Colby Colby"
Have you noticed that hole in his Panama hat?
Explains a lot.

A.S.S. 2: Bigger. Wider. Better than ever.

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-03-10, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donaldson"
Locked up in Ponderosa with Coach!!! I didn't do anything so bad as to warrant this kind of punishment.

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-10, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donaldson"
Really?!? Let's go to the tape, shall we?

A.S.S. 2: Bigger. Wider. Better than ever.

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-10, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donaldson"
Looks like I'm back in circulation one more time... This is getting exhausting.

05-03-10, 04:52 PM (EST)
12. "RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donaldson"
Look on the bright side -- RussHell only had you one episode. Maybe someone else will find you next time.

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-10, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donaldson"
Yes it'd be nice if my sigpic wish would come true.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-10, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donaldson"
Ah bet you'd have preferred if Danielle had hid you in her boobs instead of the clue!

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-04-10, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donaldson"
Not much of a hiding place, everybody looks there.

Everyone is my alliance

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-04-10, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donaldson"
Dear Diary:

Russell thinks he's so in charge. NOT! Did I lie? No. Well one teensy weensy lie of omission doesn't count. At least not in my book. Yeah, he's really mad at me but I'll just bat my eyes and tell him what he wants to hear and it'll be all good. I'd better put a bell on him if he's going to be my goat. Here Russell, I've got an immunity bell for ya. bat bat bat. Done.

Everyone is my alliance

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •