The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-10, 05:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men"
This thread should be dedicated to the Hidden Immunity Idol, who apart from being Not-so-hidden and from this moment forward should only be handled when wearing a thick pair of rubber gloves.

New studies have shown that the idol sits firmly between money and a light switch as the dirtiest surfaces that are common to humans. Which, by the way, are all dirtier than a toilet seat.

I feel for you JT but we all saw it coming and thought best to let you go down that path alone. Your record breaking step into THE.STUPIDEST.MOVE.EVER. territory should make up for the million dollar steal you finagled last time.
Good ole boy? My peach-fuzzed buttocks!
Dumb-ass hillbilly, more like it.

And Parvati, you'll have to forgive me for not bowing to your magnificence. I really do feel like it but MB has restricted me from getting on my knees on set...any more.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men Belle Book 04-24-10 1
   RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men suzzee 04-26-10 5
       RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men Belle Book 04-27-10 11
   RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men CTgirl 04-27-10 8
 MUTINY smokedog 04-24-10 2
   RE: MUTINY Belle Book 04-25-10 3
 RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men MissMyth 04-25-10 4
   RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men suzzee 04-26-10 6
   RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men CTgirl 04-27-10 9
       RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men suzzee 04-27-10 12
 RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men Brownroach 04-26-10 7
 RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men RollDdice 04-27-10 10
   RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men suzzee 04-27-10 13
       RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men RollDdice 04-27-10 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-24-10, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men"
Wow! Parvati decided to give me a Hidden Immunity Idol! That's one reason why she was never one person that I hated on the Villains tribe before the merge.

And now I'm in a good position to flip and try to get RussHell out of the game! But I've got to be careful -- if someone from the Heroes tribe decides to flip over, I'm not going to flip. I'm not about to get on the wrong side of the numbers again! Not after what happened to Boston Rob!

If I manage to keep on the right side of the votes, I'll be in the finals again! Will I win again? I sure hope so!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-26-10, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men"
I own you and Jerri.

Everyone is my alliance

04-27-10, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men"
You own Jerri all right. Me -- I'll merely play along.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-10, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men"
You go girl!

Didn't I look fab at tribal council with Coach? You know, Life at Ponderosa with Coach and Courtney might beat Survivor in the ratings!

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-24-10, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "MUTINY"
Looks like it's time to jump ship. Any takers?

04-25-10, 11:48 AM (EST)
3. "RE: MUTINY"
If you plan on jumping ship over to the Villains, I'm not jumping ship over to you guys! Besides, remember what happened to you the last time you mutinied? It was too soon to mutiny, and you lost the game!

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-25-10, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men"
Harsh Jiffy, really harsh. Way to kick a guy when he's down. Do you have any idea how traumatic it was to see my name written down in TC? When it wasn't to hand me the million?

scuze me, gotta go find more whiskey...smgleg jlekf oek

04-26-10, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men"
You tried to vote ME off? Please rookie, as if.

Everyone is my alliance

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-10, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men"
Don't worry JT. I promise you Life at Ponderosa is a lot of fun with Coach and me!

04-27-10, 07:07 PM (EST)
12. "RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men"
Yeah, JT can join the rock band (see Ponderosa clips). He can play the Idol. oops, no he can't because he gave it to Russell.....bwahahaha. Who gave it to ME......bwahahaha. I still got it.

Everyone is my alliance

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-10, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men"
I wish these jerks would wear gloves too, I hate their grungy fingernails pawing at me.

Well at least I'm back out of RussHell's clutches one more time. We'll see how long that lasts.

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-10, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men"
I recently reviewed Survivor policy in my Disease and HIIs memo, (post #22), but this is a good reminder, Jiffy.
And I didn't say you couldn't get on your knees any more, I said, "any more or any less" than during our past seasons.

The persuasive and pernicious Parvati deserves a kneeling ovation for her gameplay.

A.S.S. 2: Bigger. Wider. Better than ever.

04-27-10, 07:08 PM (EST)
13. "RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men"
Oh Markie, you're my Hero. bwahahah. Just gimme the check.

Everyone is my alliance

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-10, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men"
I'm not The Donald© and this isn't The Apprentice©, Pervy. You don't have to kiss my ass hair body part to be named later feet.

You play your game... I'll pull the puppet strings... and we'll see who ends up with the big cardboard check when we get to the end.

A.S.S. 2: Bigger. Wider. Better than ever.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •