The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jerri And Coach"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-12-10, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jerri And Coach"
GROSS! F'n DISGUSTING!!!

This is how horrible people are made! Two horrible people like each other, and have horrible children!!!

The cycle continues! ARG!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jerri And Coach Sunny_Bunny 02-12-10 1
   RE: Jerri And Coach agman 02-12-10 2
       RE: Jerri And Coach suzzee 02-12-10 3
           RE: Jerri And Coach agman 02-12-10 4
               RE: Jerri And Coach Dakota 02-12-10 5
               SWOOP jbug 02-12-10 7
 RE: Jerri And Coach Dakota 02-12-10 6
 RE: Jerri And Coach RollDdice 02-12-10 8
   RE: Jerri And Coach Dakota 02-20-10 23
 RE: Jerri And Coach J Slice 02-12-10 9
 RE: Jerri And Coach ... Karchita 02-12-10 10
 LOL moonbaby 02-12-10 11
 RE: Jerri And Coach PsychoKitty 02-15-10 12
 RE: Jerri And Coach Spanky68 02-17-10 13
   RE: Jerri And Coach agman 02-17-10 14
       RE: Jerri And Coach Spanky68 02-18-10 16
   RE: Jerri And Coach Karchita 02-18-10 15
       RE: Jerri And Coach Spanky68 02-18-10 17
           RE: Jerri And Coach Estee 02-18-10 18
               RE: Jerri And Coach Spanky68 02-19-10 19
                   RE: Jerri And Coach Dakota 02-20-10 22
 RE: Jerri And Coach greenmonstah 02-19-10 20
   RE: Jerri And Coach Dakota 02-20-10 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-12-10, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jerri And Coach"
Oh come on! The Dragon lady with the Dragon Slayer? These two are a match made in ... well they are a definite match!

And really, it was kind of funny watching Coach go all school-yard crush with that silly grin on his face! It beats his scowl! LOL

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-10, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jerri And Coach"
rotflmao....I luved it, they were made for each other! I agree, the goofy grin on Coach's face was priceless!!!!!

I want to see how they affect the rest of their tribe with this

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-12-10, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jerri And Coach"
He has to go soon, I don't mind Jerri but the two of them together makes me queasy.

02-12-10, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jerri And Coach"
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-10 AT 11:04 AM (EST)

But the fact he thinks he's a lady's man is what makes it so fun. Sooner or later he's going to start making an a$$ of himself and I'm dying to see the reaction of his tribe. Somehow I don't think Jerri is really going to stay interested in him once he starts telling his stories

Slicey kills coach This will make his fall even sweeter.....tee hee!,,,,OMG....Look at my daw count! Too bad this isn't on loser lodge

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-10, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jerri And Coach"
Swooping in on Agman's DAW count, I thought Jeri's come-on was lame, and was ROFL as Coach ate it up. Go Jeri!

Agman is the best-2010

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-10, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "SWOOP"
oh, wait -
that only counts on the number in the thread? not your DAW number?
6969 can not go un-noticed

for talking a lot? me? Jan 2010

02-12-10, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jerri And Coach"
>GROSS! F'n DISGUSTING!!!
>
>This is how horrible people are
>made! Two horrible people like
>each other, and have horrible
>children!!!
>
>The cycle continues! ARG!!!

They live among us and they breed. Reality can be scary.

Agman is the best-2010

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-10, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jerri And Coach"
Welcome to the Survivor Breeding Program.

How else did you think I was going to cast All Star Survivors #4: Heroes' Children vs Villains' Children?

A.S.S. 2: Bigger. Wider. Better than ever.

02-20-10, 12:27 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Jerri And Coach"
Are you planning any new challenges?

Agman is the best-2010

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-10, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jerri And Coach"
Jerri can certainly do better.

Maybe it's because so much time has passed, but I really don't feel anything close to Jerri hate anymore.

Admittedly, though, a Jerri/Coach match-up? Would be hilarious.

Tribe's the man behind the curtain.

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-12-10, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jerri And Coach ..."
... sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I -

oh carp, I can't do it. I have to go barf now.

Bouquet by c2p

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-10, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "LOL"
I like it!

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-15-10, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jerri And Coach"
Hilarious! You made me laugh out loud! This is one of the funniest surprises of the show. And has anyone else noticed Coach's Hollywood new bright white smile? Hysterical! He IS just like a little boy with a crush! Too funny. . . ! The Dragon Slayer/Lady Killer!!!!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-10, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jerri And Coach"
Well I was as intrigued by this as anyone. I couldn't believe anyone would want to spend time around Jerri. I mean anyone who has seen the show knows she is a scheming...piece of work. Though I guess that she has guys hit on her in bars, either not knowing her history or just thinking it (the physical stuff) would be over before the drama started.

And coach? Geez. But then I remembered that he actually had a girlfriend at the reunion show. And she stood up for him. Poor thing. So either he is stabbing her in the back, or she is ancient history. (Or he just hired an actress to play his girlfriend for a national TV audience in the first place).

But if the girlfriend really was legit, and she is still around, how could Coach's Code of Conduct permit a showmance?

I really want to know.

Agman resized my siggie

02-17-10, 02:07 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Jerri And Coach"
Good to see you back Spanky. Sorry about the Texas-Alabama game!

Kingfish original 2010

02-18-10, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jerri And Coach"
Glad to be able to drive-by once in a while these days. You were certainly one of the peeps I missed. How have you been?

The Natty championship was a better game than I feared why Colt was lost on the 1st series. I think Gilbert will be a great QB next year. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would enjoy a loss.

Agman made this fancy sig for me

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-18-10, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jerri And Coach"
I bet she's history. I can't imagine any woman sticking around in Coach's world for too long, even the most psycho. Maybe Jerri is psycho enough, maybe not.

Bouquet by c2p

02-18-10, 12:14 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Jerri And Coach"
His whole mantra is that he values loyalty and honesty.

Um yeah. Jerri. Loyalty. Honesty.

Good luck with that, DragonSlayer.

Think about the sparks that would fly if we could do a reality show featuring those two as a married couple outside the show.

Moonbaby tricked out my siggie

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-10, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jerri And Coach"
The VH1 schedule-makers thank you.

The rest of us will settle for cursing your name until the end of time.

02-19-10, 11:46 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Jerri And Coach"
If I thought about that scenario before you did, then the end really is near.

02-20-10, 12:25 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Jerri And Coach"
I'm getting flashes of Coach carrying Jerri to the pit stop and feeling a strange urge to shoot my TV set.

Agman is the best-2010

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-10, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Jerri And Coach"
I find them both to be charmingly zen this go around. Go figure.

02-20-10, 12:22 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Jerri And Coach"
Uh oh, Jerri and Coach doing their morning salute to the sun while someone channels Shambo cursing yoga. We need to pick squares on which week this will occur.

Agman is the best-2010

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •