The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The most bitter, angry, delusional, self-blinding thread of all time."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-21-09, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The most bitter, angry, delusional, self-blinding thread of all time."
Hey! Just because this thread has spent its entire existence denigrating every other thread, trying to outright humiliate them with a mandatory dose of total destruction, doing everything it could to make sure it was the only thread that ever was and ever could be -- that doesn't mean all those vanquished topics wouldn't declare it the best thread ever! Just because they no longer exist in any way is no reason for them not to grant this thread the respect it deserves! Dead bodies can be arranged with keyboards under their hands, you know. And the fingers can be splayed to make it look like the victims were typing. If you went that far to kill every other thread in the name of your own glory and had the no-action thread recruiters boasting about your murder spree the whole time, the coroner could at least cooperate the rest of the way.

But no... no one loves this thread. Well, sure, all the people who had to watch it work gave it money in the hopes it would go away, but they don't count and will be killed later, plus if they thought that would work? Hah! But the love this thread wants is really hard to quantify, because no one is worthy of loving this thread. In order to love this thread, you would have to be an equal with it, which is impossible because this is the greatest thread which could ever exist. The thread said that already, but it bore repeating.

There is no respect for this thread. It's the greatest thread since the universe began, and frankly the universe should end right now as a show of respect just to keep this thread from ever being surpassed, even though that would never happen anyway. It's more that this thread cannot stand to exist in a universe which contains one dead thread which won't give it the title of Greatest Thread Ever, and thus the universe must go away just to punish that thread's corpse. Of course, that'll punish a lot of other things too, but this thread doesn't care, because it is just that great. And all the things it will kill in the future will surely vote it the title it deserves in the afterlife.

So to sum up: this is the greatest thread ever and if you can't see that, you don't deserve to exist. Thank you.

I plan on bumping this in roughly six months.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The most bitter, angry, delusio... byoffer 12-21-09 1
   RE: The most bitter, angry, delusio... PepeLePew13 12-21-09 2
       RE: The most bitter, angry, delusio... Estee 12-21-09 3
 RE: The most bitter, angry, delusio... Bebo 12-21-09 4
 RE: The most bitter, angry, delusio... michel 12-21-09 5
 RE: The most bitter, angry, delusio... samboohoo 12-22-09 6
   Ridiculous. Estee 12-22-09 7
       RE: Ridiculous. mindy23 12-22-09 8
           RE: Ridiculous. Estee 12-22-09 9
               RE: Ridiculous. jbug 12-22-09 10
 With malice aforethought: Estee 05-17-10 11
   RE: With malice aforethought: Snidget 05-17-10 12
   RE: With malice aforethought: kathliam 05-17-10 14
 RE: The most bitter, angry, delusio... PepeLePew13 05-17-10 13
   RE: The most bitter, angry, delusio... MissMyth 05-17-10 17
 What's not helping vince3 05-17-10 15
 RE: The most bitter, angry, delusio... mrc 05-17-10 16
   RE: The most bitter, angry, delusio... jbug 05-17-10 19
 RE: The most bitter, angry, delusio... Brownroach 05-17-10 18
   RE: The most bitter, angry, delusio... Karchita 05-17-10 20
 This thread has its own postulate IceCat 05-18-10 21
 Last bump pays for all. Estee 03-10-11 22
   RE: Last bump pays for all. dabo 03-10-11 23
   RE: Last bump pays for all. Karchita 03-10-11 24
   and how yah gonna feel IceCat 03-12-11 25
 RE: The most bitter, angry, delusio... kingfish 03-12-11 26
   RE: The most bitter, angry, delusio... RollDdice 03-13-11 27
 RE: The most bitter, angry, delusio... Spanky68 03-13-11 28
 RE: The most bitter, angry, delusio... TeamJoisey 03-25-11 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-09, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The most bitter, angry, delusional, self-blinding thread of all time."
Meh.

It'll cost you at least $10K for me to even consider calling this the greatest thread ever.

And even then, only if you agree to take off that goofy hat that makes your ears stick out funny.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-09, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The most bitter, angry, delusional, self-blinding thread of all time."
Shut up and give me $100K for being deluded enough to think you're good enough to post on this thread. Man...

12-21-09, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The most bitter, angry, delusional, self-blinding thread of all time."
Man...

Oh, please. At best, he's fifth bitter place.

If you count the fictionals, seventh.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-09, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The most bitter, angry, delusional, self-blinding thread of all time."
Look, I'll take this thread to the Final 3 with my thread. Really, I will. Unless I decide I won't, and I'll keep my final 3 deal with 2 other dumba-- threads. But it's not like you're going to hold that against me, since there's no way you'd vote for a dumba-- thread instead of me, even though I broke a promise to you and called you dumba-- and removed posts when you weren't looking.

I just have one question - are you blonde? Cuz if so, the deal's off. Oh, and is the jury filled with other threads from this forum? Cuz if so, I could never win a vote against you and will have to vote you out.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-09, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The most bitter, angry, delusional, self-blinding thread of all time."
We all read threads like this one before. You know, the kind of thread that tries to get ahead of the other threads. Why is it alright for one thread to take all the place above the others when the others try their worse?

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-09, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The most bitter, angry, delusional, self-blinding thread of all time."
I have just one word for this thread: feckless.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

12-22-09, 09:20 AM (EST)
7. "Ridiculous."
Everyone knows I feck whenever I feel like fecking.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-22-09, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ridiculous."
You can take your thread and put it where the sun don't shine! As long as I get to have the title of the greatest thread ever in the history of threads, I could give a tiny little rat's a$$!

12-22-09, 09:59 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Ridiculous."
Will you give me $100,000 for that title?

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-09, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ridiculous."
First Mindy has to ask the moderators or SB.

Santa is shakin! bobblin! Thanks Tribe!

05-17-10, 03:57 AM (EST)
11. "With malice aforethought:"
Bump.

If the contestants as a whole are an extended family, then we've just seen the first disowning.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-10, 07:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: With malice aforethought:"
I think there may even be a few cracks in Jeff's everlasting lurve for RussHell. I mean he usually licks Russhell cleaner than the AI judges lick TCO clean every week.

If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity. - Bill Vaughan

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-17-10, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: With malice aforethought:"
DH and I have lost count how many other threads tried to explain to this thread that the key to winning the 'bestest thread in the forum' title required more than just posting count and swoop blocks, but also content. But this thread refused to listen to anyone, to even allow the mods to finish a post, to even acknowledge that content was a factor and continued to claim that posting count was the only thing that truly mattered and that lurkers should be allowed to vote for the 'bestest thread evah' instead of posters.

The thread just wants the mods to change the rules of the game so hir can win the title, no matter whether hir deserves it or not so hir can rightfully include 'bestest thread in the universe' to hir sigpic.

Poor little troll. Poor little sad, delusional, narcissistic troll.

I've been cap'n'd

Still wondering whether his wife tried to sneak out of the theater without him after the show. Or is she waiting until the check clears.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-10, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The most bitter, angry, delusional, self-blinding thread of all time."
What a tool he was, talking over Sandra and Jeff repeatedly last night.

Good for Sandra to burn his damn hat! That made my night.

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-17-10, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The most bitter, angry, delusional, self-blinding thread of all time."
I don't care what else Sandra does in life, burning the hat was the highlight. And it earns her a pass for future evil acts.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-10, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "What's not helping"
is that this thread has won 'thread of the season' twice in a row, even though it hasn't won the big prize either time........ Since the other prize was voted on by the general public, it feels that America might be the one that award it the grand win that it so rightfully deserves.........

if he goes in the cage, I won't even bother to deal with this in the summer....... it's usually bad enough every summer that I don't need that.......

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-10, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The most bitter, angry, delusional, self-blinding thread of all time."
You idiots don't realize that this thread is the longest thread ever. No other thread has had as many words or paragraphs or sig pics. No other thread has ever had to post back-to-back.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-10, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The most bitter, angry, delusional, self-blinding thread of all time."
& do not forget that this is NOT 2 threads;
note post #10 and then #11.
This is only one thread.

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-10, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The most bitter, angry, delusional, self-blinding thread of all time."
Make sure you tell all the other threads that they can't win. Repeatedly.

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-17-10, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The most bitter, angry, delusional, self-blinding thread of all time."
Those other threads are all a bunch of dumbasses.

And America knows it.

Bouquet by c2p

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-10, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "This thread has its own postulate"

If you choose to screw with glee...

The best you'll do is two... or three.

03-10-11, 01:00 AM (EST)
22. "Last bump pays for all."
Aw, look. The thread is crying. Poor little crybaby thread. Did a bunch of mean newbie posts beat you up? Did they DOS your whole board just to make you sad? Are you gonna run to your master program going 'Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!' all the way home?

Good.

Das Ende, Finis, Coda, and -30-. (I hope.)

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-11, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Last bump pays for all."
Icing on the cake: (to misquote King Kong)...

It wasn't the machineguns, it was a dumb blond killed the troll.

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-10-11, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Last bump pays for all."
Wah wah wah wah.

I'm crying because those other threads were so stupid not to let me win.

Wah wah wah sniffle.

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-11, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "and how yah gonna feel"

... when the two nincompoop threads you so pompously identified as your 'way to stay in the game' show up right after you at loser lodge?

I'm gonna be so happy to see the three of them sitting next to each other in the nosebleed seats at the reunion. Probst had better show some balls and limit Russell to the one perfunctory comment traditionally allowed to the first ones booted.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-11, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: The most bitter, angry, delusional, self-blinding thread of all time."
I just want to bitch slap those other threads!

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-11, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: The most bitter, angry, delusional, self-blinding thread of all time."
With these two other threads I stay in this game.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-11, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: The most bitter, angry, delusional, self-blinding thread of all time."
Have a nice flight back to the states.

Buh-bye.

TeamJoisey 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-25-11, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: The most bitter, angry, delusional, self-blinding thread of all time."
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-11 AT 08:33 PM (EST)

Bah!

No spinning clown heads? I've been in worse threads than this!

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •