The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S19 Gufu Award: Week 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-06-09, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S19 Gufu Award: Week 7"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-09 AT 08:56 PM (EST)

Ooops, Week 8.

Anda one anda two...

BUAAA-HAHAHAHAHAAAAA...

THE RULES; The Gufu Award was established for pointing out the dangdumbest game moves in Survivor. Each week you have a designated number of votes you may award for Contestant Gufus! Should you notice any gufus of dangdumbness for noncontestant stuff, these are Production Gufus, a separate category with its very own designated number of votes you may award. Should you wish to exceed your designated votes, these are Honorary Gufus.

So, this week you have three Contestant Gufus and Two Production gufus.

Contestant #1: Erik. So, dealing with the Foa Foa as if they were Shambos, how'd that work out.

Production #1: So, two HII's, both eliminated at the merge, you gonna dork with your rules or give us pure game from here out, enquiring minds want to know.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7 vince3 11-06-09 1
 RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7 Molaholic 11-06-09 2
   RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7 Brownroach 11-06-09 5
 RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7 newsomewayne 11-06-09 3
   RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7 qwertypie 11-06-09 4
       RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7 Brownroach 11-06-09 6
           RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7 Sunny_Bunny 11-06-09 7
   RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7 dabo 11-06-09 10
 RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7 Belle Book 11-06-09 8
   RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7 Sunny_Bunny 11-06-09 9
       RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7 Brownroach 11-10-09 11
           RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7 Sunny_Bunny 11-10-09 12
               RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7 vince3 11-10-09 13
               RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7 Brownroach 11-11-09 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-09, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7"
Contestant 1: Erik: Dig a hole, dig a hole, dig a hole......

Contestant 2: RussHell: Because you showed the HII around so darn much between the merge feast and the IC, it's not surprising that you ended up so paranoid that you prematurely launched your HII grenade...... which could've been used to further the Fugga Fugga comeback......

Contestant 3: Speaking of the HIIs...... Erik again: You didn't tihnk that antagonizing the Fuggas and the 90210 Galoot factions wouldn't be a possible cause for pulling the pin on your HII? If Production let you keep that trinket, I hope you look at that thing with shame every day as a "would've, could've, should've"..........

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-09, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7"
Contestant #1: Yep, Russhole's combined megalomania and paranoia worked the perfect self-blindside to burn the not-so-H HII. Better get your game-on now to earn immunity the old fashioned way.

Production #1: Yet another lame-a$$ed IC. Tee-ball/skee-ball? One round? Unisex competition? There's three strikes and we just got the rules. Sheesh.

2008 & 2009 National League West Champions
SharTribe’s Springtime SigShoppe © MMVIII

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-09, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7"
I thought that IC was horrible too.

I give Erik a big Gufu vote for taking it upon himself to spread the plan that John hatched. All of a sudden Erik became the bad guy, and ended up taking the fall for something that wasn't his idea. He should have let John get the Foas on board.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-09, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7"
Production Gufu 1: Is this week 7 or was last week week 7?

Contestant 1: Shambo. That's two votes now where you were out of the loop. Plans change. See who's talking with whom. Keep up with the vote.

Contestant props: Russell. Good job undermining Natalie's scheming confidence when she told you she convinced the Galu Gals to vote for Eric and you told her she just thinks she convinced them.

surfkitten siggie and board shop 2007

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-09, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7"
Best quote of the night has to go to Shambo "Who's Eric?"

11-06-09, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7"
Next week:

Dave: Shambo, we're voting you out.

Shambo: Who's Hugh?

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-09, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7"
Alternative ending-

Jeff: Shambo, the tribe has spoken.

Shambo: What tribe?

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-09, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7"
Ooops.

Survivor and TAR have conflicting week numbers, it's throwing me off. My bad.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-06-09, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7"
Contestant #1: Erik. Your whole approach with the Foa Foas caused them to send you out!

Contestant #2: RussHell. Your effort to protect yourself by letting all and sundry know about the HII backfired. Take a lesson from Yul -- he knew how to use it!

Contestant #3: Shambo. You were out of the loop -- again.

Production #1: The Immunity Challenge wasn't so good.

11-06-09, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7"
You know, I might include RussHell's incredibly stupid move as a gufu, except that I think that in his mind, he can win without it. He smirked when Erik got the snuff, and his name hadn't been written down. If this had been a "real" mistake, he whould have had an "oh S**t! look on his face.

11-10-09, 04:07 PM (EST)
11. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7"
Russell's vote speech:

RussHell: Don't think I don't know what you're all doing. This is the best blindside that never happened.

He really thought he was getting voted out and so he played the HII. I'd say it was a real mistake.

11-10-09, 06:34 PM (EST)
12. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7"
*blush* I didn't hear that.

Nevermind. LOL

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-09, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7"
I don't think they aired that, I think that finally was shown when CBS put it on their site........

11-11-09, 02:47 PM (EST)
14. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 7"
Sorry, Bunny, I wasn't implying you should have known about it -- vince is correct, his speech was only shown on the Insider clips.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •