The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"We don't have much luck with Bens, do we?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-09, 06:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"We don't have much luck with Bens, do we?"
Let's see how many bashing posts it takes before this one storms in and starts screaming at us to step outside behind the servers and say it to his face so he can take our sissy board and our sissy posters and our sissy insistence on spelling (although he might respect the grammar) and beat us all to death with it, which is the fate of all who question Ben, fail to worship Ben's challenge skills, or tell Ben they just don't think his low-IQ undereducated self-described-hillbilly visibly-racist challenge-drag soma is the sexist thing on the planet.

If he has the courage.

Y'see, a lot of people act out in this setting because they're safe. The only way to retaliate against Ben is verbal. You can't hit him, can't kick him, can't make him one with the beach as the sand grains which compose his brain gratefully pour out to join their siblings -- do any of it and you're out of the game. Ben can be as nasty, stupid, petty, and abrasive as he likes because Ben does not understand the concept of 'social payback' and no one's allowed to come after him in the only way he can comprehend. At his current point on the show's timeline, Ben's protected, and as long as that holds, he'll continue to let his idiot side out (pretty much the only one he's got) because while he may have seen the cameras, I don't think he realizes what they're for.

What happens in the now...

He struck from behind. Do we need to know anything else about him?

Maybe this: note that in the challenge, he went after not the biggest or the fastest, but the darkest.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: We don't have much luck with Be... mhdallas 09-25-09 1
 RE: We don't have much luck with Be... vince3 09-25-09 2
   RE: We don't have much luck with Be... Estee 09-25-09 3
 RE: We don't have much luck with Be... Belle Book 09-25-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mhdallas 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-25-09, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhdallas Click to send private message to mhdallas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: We don't have much luck with Bens, do we?"
I agree wholeheartedly - he's almost as big a jerk as Russell.
I'm not sure I'm going to be able to watch this show much longer if I have to look at both him and Russell, even though I'm pretty sure that their team (Foa Foa) is going to self destruct at a very rapid pace (and deservedly so).

I just wish Nick was on the other team; he's the only one that I can tolerate from this pitiful group (not to mention the only decent eye-candy for us ladies, although I have to admit that pretty-but-dim John was looking pretty nice in his blue undies last night.)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-09, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: We don't have much luck with Bens, do we?"
....and we wondered if Elizabeth was just being oversensitive to someone talking to her the wrong way......

How wrong we were.

Bonus points for offending every cop practically on the planet for his motion of using his finger as a gun in the manner of 'killing' Betsy in the game...........

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-09, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: We don't have much luck with Bens, do we?"
Hey, it's not as if any police officer in the world has the power to run his name, get his license plate number and car model, then tell every traffic officer to pull him over if he goes so much as a tenth of a mile over the limit or changes lanes without signaling...

...oh, wait...

I can pretty much guarantee you he's a no-signal traffic weaver.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-25-09, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: We don't have much luck with Bens, do we?"
Ben's an idiot with a capital I. I wonder how long it would take for your character Alex to reduce him to a whimpering pool of jelly, Estee. Not long, I suspect.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •