The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Survivor Episode: Merged and Beyond"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-10-09, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Survivor Episode: Merged and Beyond"
Hello my news starved fans, your roving Sock Puppet once again back from the Isle of Lies to bring you the BTS Network Battle of the All Star Wannabees.

{Jeeze, it's been so long I had trouble finding my press pass}

Ahem. Once again I've tracked down JT's blue and red stripped athletic socks, a little worse for wear, but still loyal to JT.

Taj inherited them from the lovely Sydney who was last seen with them in some challenge somewhere in 2008.

I digress.

Me: "So um, Stripey, you are lending support to Taj now?"

Stripey: "Um, not really, didn't you notice that I dragged her off that pole before JT?"

Me: "Are you telling me you sabotaged Taj in the first individual immunity challenge?"

Stripey: "Well, it wasn't hard, see, the HII and I have an alliance of sorts. We're going to keep Taj from winning and voting off my good ol' buddy JT. HII has already managed to cleverly convince Taj that having him in her possession is bad mojo and has ensconced himself in Stephen's dress pants (you know the ones with the gigantic hole in them) He's already got a plasma screen tv in there, it's rather cozy."

Me: "How do you plan to keep HII out of Taj's hands? Does he not belong to her?"

Stripey: "I've rigged the plasma tv to replay hundreds of hours of Sydney video I swiped from the production crew. They'll never miss it, and if they do they'll think Jiffy took it (he is smitten with her you know). Anyway, the HII doesn't go for the muscular types so he's happily watching Sydney running up and down the beach in the setting sun. Although if he doesn't stop sighing so loud everyone will know where he is."

Me: "And you're job is to trip her up during challenges?"

Stripey: "Yes, that and working out deals with Coach's stand-up secret Samurai socks. I talked them into getting Coach to go fishing with my man JT and the rest is history."

Me: "I understand that Coach has no patience for sitting around with a rod in his hand and nothing happening."

Stripey: ">snort< classic Coachism.

Me: "Alrighty then. I guess you have your work cut out for you and we've got deadline. Thank you Stripey, keep up the good work and we'll check back with you for further developments."

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Survivor Episode: Merged... dabo 04-11-09 1
 RE: Be the Survivor Episode: Merged... suzzee 04-18-09 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-11-09, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Survivor Episode: Merged and Beyond"
Hanging on, since when is this a challenge? BWAAAA-HAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-18-09, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Survivor Episode: Merged and Beyond"
And we're back! BTS presents the interview we've all been waiting for: The Amazon Pygmy Tribe (horn blast here)

Boys & Girls we're here at the very beginnings of the Amazon River. In fact, it's just a small stream at this point and the only rapids are the ones the crew's riding to the Port-o-Pot.

We got here by a plane, a train and an Army helicopter (pulled some strings, dontcha know and don't look it up in google, just don't).

We tracked down an indigenous tribe of natives here and although there was some communication issues we managed to bring you the interview of a lifetime (well unless you are Coach High Muckity Muck Benjamin "Dragonbreath Slayer Chosen Juan Maestro (jeeze anything else?) Wad(e). hang on, outta breath here

ahem: Chief, we understand you had some trouble here sometime in the past?

Chief: Yes, yes we did. See the cable went out and we had some trouble with the Lost finale last year.

Me: Um, no, not that. I was referring to the guy that was dropped in by Army Helicopter, in a kayak, with a support team of 20, by himself.

Chief: Ohhhh. That guy. We thought he was the cable repair guy. He said something about inventing the internet and we just assumed......

Me: So you're saying you didn't sneak up on him, tie him up (ala Gulliver's Travels), and beat him senseless?

Chief: Well, some of that is correct let me clarify. (golly those primitives speak well). We were all sitting around one night and this guy comes staggering into camp with my pet baby anaconda Debbie wrapped around his neck. We calmed her down and he was claiming she dropped onto him while he was building some Mayan temple. Never mind, that's another story. Anyway he sat down and told us that for saving him he'd make us dinner. I don't know what he was cooking but we're using it as the cornerstone for the new Starbucks we're getting. So after he cooked he told us stories about dragons and some Ancient Chinese Secret called "Don't Google It".

He see's our bows & arrows and tells us he is a world champion pygmy bow and arrow marksman so we ask for a demo. Seeing that it was night time he thought a flaming arrow would be easier to see. See where I'm going with this? He shoots for the target (we let him use the children's range) he misses and hits MY hut. Well, that burned and that took out the Holiday Inn and McDonalds.

So yeah, we were really ticked off. I was so looking forward to a Egg McMuffin in the morning. No we didn't tie him up, he tripped over his own gear and rolled down a hill. He got sort of banged up on the way down and probably would have drowned in Amazon Creek but my little boy saved him by rolling him face up.

We untied him and by unanimous tribe vote we decided we'd be better off getting him out of here before he destroyed the multiplex too.

We had the kids take him far enough upstream so he could paddle on his way......so he say's we beat him? Crikey, what a liar.

Me: Well, thanks Chief and thank you faithful viewers. Deadline again and we're outta here.

Grrrr It's best to play dead when sock puppets attack

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •