The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Tocintins Survivor (18.2)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-09, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Tocintins Survivor (18.2)"
So, the twist was making the EI a twosome. Wow. Plus, tricky double jug stuff. Wow. Then a water battle with plenty of pixelation. Wow.

Oh, and dear sweet Sierra Candice is the designated bootee.

Opps.

I just lvoe blindsides so early...

Μια έκπληξη  MMIX
Mole Speak

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Tocintins Survivor (18.2... smokedog 02-21-09 1
 creepy crawlie bugs jbug 02-21-09 2
 RE: Be The Tocintins Survivor (18.2... PsychoKitty 02-21-09 3
 RE: Be The Tocintins Survivor (18.2... suzzee 02-22-09 4
 RE: Be The Tocintins Survivor (18.2... Max Headroom 02-23-09 5
 RE: Be The Tocintins Survivor (18.2... mattben 02-23-09 6
 RE: Be The Tocintins Survivor (18.2... suzzee 02-23-09 7
   RE: Be The Tocintins Survivor (18.2... MissMyth 02-26-09 11
 RE: Be The Tocintins Survivor (18.2... buckeyegirl 02-24-09 8
 creepy crawlies jbug 02-24-09 9
   RE: creepy crawlies suzzee 02-25-09 10
       RE: creepy crawlies mindy23 02-27-09 12
           RE: creepy crawlies Colonel Zoidberg 02-27-09 13
               RE: Boston Rob?? mindy23 03-04-09 14
 RE: Be The Tocintins Survivor (18.2... RollDdice 03-16-09 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-21-09, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Tocintins Survivor (18.2)"
Not much to say this week.....but this Amanda-style edit could mean I will have plenty to say later.

Plus, I'm hotter

Sydney

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-09, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "creepy crawlie bugs"
What with all the heat and then all the rain, we're pretty much staying under the leaves and sticks and stuff. But we have gotten in a few bites here and there.

hummmmmm, where or should I say who should we attack next?

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-21-09, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Tocintins Survivor (18.2)"
Ooooh! Atch!!! Get outa my crotch!!!!! Damn Creepy Crawlies!!!! I'm busy getting "turned on by the challenges in the rain"!!!! You are ruining my buzz. . . !

Man, Sandy really has Erinn tied up! ;P

Jiffy's Shorts

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-22-09, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Tocintins Survivor (18.2)"
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-09 AT 08:44 AM (EST)

Back again friends & fans of footwear,

I thought I'd be taking the week off until the water ball challenge and none other then JT's classic athletic striped tube socks made another appearance. We at BTS didn't think that red & blue striped socks were even still around but apparently they live in Alabama.

You may remember that Stripey showed up on the trek to camp, saving JT from a swampy sucking mud hole by sacrificing their classic stripes on white look. We at the BTS Network thought we'd seen the last of them but they survived and made a surprise reappearance on the lovely Sydney at the challenge.

Stripey, how did you end up with Sydney?

JT, that rascal, is putting mooooves on the lovely Sydney. What better way then to share socks? She loves us, rrowwwlll.

Okey dokey, that's it for now. I'm trying to get an interview with Jerry's military issue socks but they're not trying to stand out so it's difficult.

Signing off from the BTS Network, your roving correspondent, Sock Puppet

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-09, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Tocintins Survivor (18.2)"
Based on the first two boots, it looks like I'm needed over here.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-23-09, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be The Tocintins Survivor (18.2)"
No road work again for the Pan American Highway. Maybe not until we get the obligatory native dance/festival/feast thing.

Maybe I'll get some work when Carolina and Candace and whoever else comes next go take their free vacation on MB while sitting out the real game.

Still working on a sigpic... (should I say "road construction"?

02-23-09, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be The Tocintins Survivor (18.2)"
Hey ya'll, I want you to know. I'm rollin' in cash. (yikes, did I say that out loud?)

Yup, I married Eddie George. That Eddie George. No you can not touch my hand. >slap<

I'm not new to reality shows. You must have missed me in "I Married a Baller". (seriously, she did a show called, um, that. It's all about life married to a pro ball player, no kidding.)

It's why I had to spill it about Eddie. Hmmm? You're not fawning JT. JT? Why are you looking at me like that? You better not be thinking about voting me off, aren't you a cattle rancher? Ain't that like J.R. Ewing? You probably got more money then me. Right? >crickets<

JT? Oh oh, better get out there and do some damage control. I know, I'll talk to that nice Brendan guy. He don't know I'm rich, I don't wanna scare that nice boy talking about money. I'm sure he doesn't know a thing about big money. Right? >scratching record sound here<

Better get goin'

Taj

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-26-09, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be The Tocintins Survivor (18.2)"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-09 AT 07:07 PM (EST)

No, I'm a cattle farmer. Didn't you hear me talking to Uncle Cameraman? A cattle FARMER doesn't make hardly any money atall.

So, how many cars and houses do you have?

P.S. I won't hold it against you that you're married to Eddie George if you'll keep creepy Sandy away from me.

J.T.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-09, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be The Tocintins Survivor (18.2)"
I'm telling you coach should have been voted off instead of me. Everything was his fault. His fault I tell you! I'm one of the strong ones-how could you all blindslide me like this???

--candace
gone before the sigpics even arrived...

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-09, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "creepy crawlies"
The itsy bitsy spider crawled up the torch pole,
Down came the rain and made him crawl into a hole,
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain
and the itsy bitsy spider crawled up the pole again.

~~~~looks around for fresh meat to bite on~~~~~~

02-25-09, 06:17 PM (EST)
10. "RE: creepy crawlies"
EEEEEEK!

There's something on my torch, ewwwww, run away!!

oh-oh, torch went out, that can't be good.

taj

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-09, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: creepy crawlies"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-09 AT 10:36 AM (EST)

Geez, Louise! A person can not even SMILE without it being taken out of context around here! I was just standing there, whilst everyone was talking about Jerry's stomach ailment, you know? About how he can't eat the beans, and all he can eat is the rice?? RIGHT? Well, right about that time, I was thinking about something really hilarious that happened to me when I was in the fourth grade.

You see, it was the first day of class, and I needed to go to the bathroom really bad. But it was a new classroom, and I didn't know where the toilet was, so when I asked my teacher, and she said 'sure', I went on into what I thought was the bathroom, and it ended up being the coat closet. Well, I stood in there for about 5 minutes, trying to figure out, #1, where the heck the light was; #2, why I was being attacked by a bunch of warm, fuzzy, hanging things, and #3, why I could hear everyone in the class room laughing their heads off!

When I finally realized I had gone through the wrong door, I came out, only to see my entire class laughing, {some actually rolling on the floor}, along with my beloved teacher...And I have never been so embarrassed in all my life!! So, I just decided to forget it, and hold in the pee pee until later, when no one else was around, and I could figure out which door the actual potty was behind. Oh yeah, I'd watched that show, and knew that there were different things behind different doors!

So, anyways, this is what was going through my mind when the group were dissing Jerry because of his ailment. I mean, ME? I could have cared less that Jerry didn't like the beans! To each his own. I personally have a thing for those termites-I could munch on those babies all day....But, Coach? He just gets things in his evil little mind, and then he spreads it like wild fire. So I have to remember to LISTEN and not smile at the wrong time. That's the trick-DON'T SMILE, DON'T TALK, DON'T FROWN, and whatever you do, make sure you call him COACH at all times!! ETA: Erinn

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-27-09, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: creepy crawlies"
Bravissimo, Erinn.

(This is Boston Rob, the only person who could convincingly say the word "Bravissimo.")

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-09, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Boston Rob??"
What are YOU doing back here? Or did you never leave........hmmmm....starting to wonder. Erinn

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-09, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be The Tocintins Survivor (18.2)"
We have a bigger budget for pixelation this year, so bring it on!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •