The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Same old same old"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-23-09, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Same old same old"
Based on the commercial I saw last night during CSI (which means this isn't a spoiler, yes) we're going to have another 'before we start' TC -- this time with two poor schumcks get sent to oblivion before the first commercial.

I'm guess they won't be in the "eye candy" category.

Maybe after 18 seasons it's too much to ask EPMB for something innovative.

agman did me (then re-did me)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Same old same old Colonel Zoidberg 01-26-09 1
   RE: Same old same old michel 01-26-09 2
 Spoiler Challenge mattben 01-27-09 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-26-09, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Same old same old"
Here's "innovative" - 20 contestants. Each has to eat a Naga Jolokia pepper. Seeds and all. The ones who don't go running for mama can stay. The rest? They have to wear the same change of pants for three days and aren't allowed in the water, and all they get to eat is hot curry. Oh yes, and they have to find their flint in a scavenger hunt - need flint for fire, need fire for water, need water for fanning those flames.

That'll make them go insane. And it'll make good TV.

Hell, they could do that with just 16. Or make Jiffy participate, too.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-26-09, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Same old same old"
!!! Colonel, you should have put a spoiler alert in your post, something like "this post contains stuff that can spoil your dinner." Thankfully, HD doesn't apply to smell.

As far as the scanvenger hunt for flint, you should have proposed that last season and hid it in the elephant dung. That would have given Gillian a chance.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-27-09, 04:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Spoiler Challenge"
Now that's a challenge I would watch!

Jeffy and the production crew -- even the "testers / photo op" people v. the 1/2-1/2 Survivors.

1/2-1/2 because 1/2 are picked up by drunk production people on the streets of Hollywood

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •