The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is there an address"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

JGTsgirl 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-05-08, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JGTsgirl Click to send private message to JGTsgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is there an address"
...where I can send a letter to Corinne? I just really want to tell her that I'm sooooooo glad she got the boot last night, and that she's a horrid, hateful, ugly person. In fact, I can tolerate Randy far more than her, because it's evident he's dealing with some type of painful baggage, but Corinne's just hateful. She's probably lived a spoiled, indulged life and her parents neglected to tell her that the world doesn't revolve around her.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is there an address ADKer 12-06-08 1
   RE: Is there an address JGTsgirl 12-06-08 2
       RE: Is there an address mindy23 12-10-08 3
           RE: Is there an address mindy23 12-15-08 4
               RE: Is there an address agman 12-15-08 8
 RE: Is there an address PagongRatEater 12-15-08 5
 RE: Is there an address Bebo 12-15-08 6
   RE: Is there an address Max Headroom 12-15-08 7
       RE: Is there an address Bebo 12-15-08 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ADKer 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-06-08, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ADKer Click to send private message to ADKer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is there an address"
You are right! There is no excuse for Corinne. Jeff was also right - she has NO redeeming qualities. Although I will miss watching her call Sugar stupid as Sugar constantly outsmarts her. Did Corinne even notice how many more questions Sugar answered correctly?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JGTsgirl 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-06-08, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JGTsgirl Click to send private message to JGTsgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is there an address"
lol - yes, that was very enjoyable. Corinne may have graduated with honors, but she should maybe demand some of that money for her education back - it certainly didn't do her any good. Oh wait... Mommy and Daddy probably paid for that. That was certainly worth the investment wasn't it?

When did Jeff say that about her having no redeeming qualities? I would love to hear/read it.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-10-08, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is there an address"
Let's hope she's dumb enough to read these message boards, and others out there, that let her know just what people think about her. Her 15 minutes of fame lasted just about that-15 minutes. Two minutes after the reuinion show, her name will be long forgotten, except to remember the Survivor's Beotche's Hall of Fame. And even there, she fairly compares to others.

She is shallow, stupid, unlikable and repulsive in every way. And not only that, mostly forgettable. All I could say was 'bu-bye' when she went. No big deal-glad your little plan didn't work, because Crystal, who is WAY smarter than you, never trusted your skinny little tushy in the first place!!!

Last laugh on YOU, TURKEY!

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-15-08, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is there an address"
Since I live in the west, I think it's safe to say this now. After last night's tribal/jury face-off, I do believe that Corrine has made her mark on Survivor history. And it is probably just a dirty skid mark of societal wanna-be's, that will never make it anywhere in this world, except to a county nursing home, where she is fed her meds much later than everyone else, because NO ONE in the home enjoys her company!

I can see her 30+ years from now,(before she gets carted off to the nursing home for lack of rent) living with 40+ cats in a run down apartment, wondering 'why' she is so abused and hated. DUH!

What she said to Sugar was the MOST hurtful, inhumane, Hitler-esc thing that has ever been said on any reality show I've ever seen. She made Susan pale in comparison! The whole rat and snake thing is now a compliment compared to the nasty trash that came out of her mouth last night.

She made my skin crawl, my stomach turn, and I seriously believe she will burn in hell for that, and all those other winky-winky things she believes are so cute. All I can say to her is GROW UP, GET A LIFE, or marry Randy, so the 2 of you can be miserable alone.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-15-08, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Is there an address"

>All I can say to
>her is GROW UP, GET
>A LIFE, or marry
>Randy, so the 2 of
>you can be miserable alone.

Actually Randy is a perfect gentleman when compared to Corrine!!!!!Now that's a scary thought

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-08, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is there an address"
This might be one of the best places. I have a inkling that a narcisstic ego-maniac like Corinne would probably love to see how she pushed everyones buttons.

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-08, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is there an address"
Please send all correspondence to:

Corrine Kaplan
Ninth Circle of Hell
Hotsville, Hades 66666

Due to the large volume of hate mail, please understand that a personal response in a reasonable timeframe may not be feasilble. Please accept this universal "Up Yours" as an acknowledgement that your letter has been received. Thank you.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-08, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is there an address"
As a followup, her email address is:

Beelzebub@hell.org

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-08, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Is there an address"
Hell is a not-for-profit? If there ever were a site that merited .com status, it would be hell.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •