The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Survivor Ep. 9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-08, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Survivor Ep. 9"

Host title another Agman gem

Randy - BWAAAAAA BWAAA BWAAA BWAAA BWAAAA BWWAAAA BWAAAA

Act like a three year old over the Great Chocolate Chip Cookie fiasco and then get the blindest blindside ever in the history of Survivor.

BWAA BWAA BWAA BWAA BWAA great, now I've gone and peed myself BWAAA BWAA BWAA BWAA

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Survivor Ep. 9 mindy23 11-22-08 1
   RE: Be the Survivor Ep. 9 LibraRising 12-04-08 15
 Hello! moonbaby 11-22-08 2
   Dan says Spanky68 11-25-08 6
 RE: Be the Survivor Ep. 9 PsychoKitty 11-23-08 3
   RE: Be the Survivor Ep. 9 mindy23 11-24-08 4
       RE: Be the Survivor Ep. 9 PsychoKitty 11-25-08 8
           RE: Be the Survivor Ep. 9 suzzee 11-27-08 13
 RE: Be the Survivor Ep. 9 Max Headroom 11-25-08 5
   GC says Spanky68 11-25-08 7
 RE: Be the Survivor Ep. 9 Molaholic 11-26-08 9
 RE: Be the Survivor Ep. 9 Sunny_Bunny 11-26-08 10
   RE: Be the Survivor Ep. 9 Max Headroom 11-26-08 11
       RE: Be the Survivor Ep. 9 Sunny_Bunny 11-26-08 12
   RE: Be the Survivor Ep. 9 suzzee 11-27-08 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-22-08, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Survivor Ep. 9"
And I have laughed so hard, more hard than ever in my life, that I think I may have peed myself, too!!! Great blindside!! LOVE IT!! Bob, you and me, babe-we got it going!!

After this show is over, I have so many people to owe my life and livelihood to, I can't even begin to count!

But I have to say-THIS was the greatest THRILL OF ALL!!!!!!!! (still giggling, even in my sleep!!!)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-04-08, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be the Survivor Ep. 9"
Now, to fulfill our bargain: I showed you mine.......

Too bad there wasn't any Purell at that auction for Kenny.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-08, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Hello!"
I'm a rep from Chips Ahoy and we would like to sign Randy to an endorsement contract. We've never seen so much emotion over a cookie before. We found it inspiring and hope others will be moved to buy our product!

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-08, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Dan says"
What do you mean? I got excited about cookies. I got excited about pastries. Heck, I even got excited about boiled rice.

If Randy spits in your face, you know where to find me.

That's right. I am over here, face down in the buffet.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-23-08, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Survivor Ep. 9"
Yo Yo Yo! I am the QUEEN! Sugar thinks she's got it goin' on, but I am the Mastermind of the Tribe! I whispered in her ear. . . whatchucallit? Spontaneous Combustion? Nope. . . Subliminal Suggestion!!! It was all MY idea!!!!

HA Randy! Take THAT! Back where I come from we say "Shut Up and Eat Yo Rice!" Mumble mumble mumble. . . Goddam Dumb. . ! ! #$ *%%$#!

Whew! I feel better!. . . and now there be one less Alpha Male for me to compete against! Hmmm, gotta go do some stretches . . .

Crystal

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-24-08, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Survivor Ep. 9"
Well, for CRYSTAL being the QUEEN and all, I sure don't see any 'alpha males' telling her their secrets, sharing their beds with her, and plotting blindsides with her. Unless you count Kenny, who is, well, certainly NOT an alpha male. More of a computer geek, and all...

Don't get me wrong. I love Kenny. Heck, I love ALL MEN! And I don't want to get into a rumble with Crystal, oh no! My goodness NO! She is an AMAZON WOMAN! BUT, she'll find out who is the Queen of the Jungle soon. Just you wait and see....(bites apple from Sugar Shack holdings).

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-25-08, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Survivor Ep. 9"
Oh No Girl! Don't you be saying that to Miz Crystal! I gowan beat yo A$$! Just you wait! Becoz Ah am savin' up ALL MY RESERVES!!!! None of you know WHAT all I GOT GOIN' ON! I am gonna be the Surprize Winner!!!! An now that I know y'all got some food - I am goin' back through yo stuff! Crystal is HUNGRY!

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-27-08, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Survivor Ep. 9"
I cook & clean and work my fingers to the bone. Miz Crystal, you're taking me with you to F3 right?

Agman made me someone else

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-08, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Survivor Ep. 9"
Will I ever get any screen time??

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-08, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "GC says"
Just do the right thing when you are in a bad position: quit.

What the #$&# is taking you so long to give up?!?!

I mean, Damn! Ain't you got no sense at all?

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-08, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Survivor Ep. 9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-08 AT 00:57 AM (EST)

Sometimes I just can't help myself.

Poor abused Randy.

He misses out on eating his own chocolate chip cookie (not his fault that he offered it to Sugar...) then he takes Bob's HII, just to be safe.

Ooops.

Well, the good news is that they'll have plenty of beer in Sequesterville. But you will need to show up for TC sober (or at least reasonably sober).

Agman is my Hero (at one time, he was my baloney and cheese)

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-08, 02:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Survivor Ep. 9"
Hi Everyone! Bunny and Ra are back again this week with the questions everyone wants answered.

Crystal: You evaded this question the last time we asked, so we are going to ask again:
You can't run up mountains, roll a big rock, dig for puzzle pieces, firmly grip a post, row a boat, handle a big snake, wack fruit, get through an obstacle course, play keep-away, hold up posts or start a fire. You can't bid on food even when you are sitting still, and you cant cross a balance beam. Heck, you can't even vote at TC without chortling with glee and screaming out buh-by.

Is there anything you can do?

Sugar: Ok, you hate Randy. To actually have Randy's cookies in your mouth would have caused massive vomiting - we get that. Does it bother you that fixating on Randy's cookies will most likely create an F-2 tirade that will make Sue Hawk seem coherent?

Suzie What's with the 3 minute bath? Was it because it was out in the open? Was it because you wanted a bigger loofah? Was it because you wanted Jeffy in there with you? What gives?

Bob: Did you really have to send Ra out with you to Exile lakeside hut? I mean really, he got some great hero shots with you on the top of the mountain, but aren't you worried that calling yourself king of the mountain foreshadows toppling down that mountain and landing in a nice fresh pile of elephant dung?

Randy: We are almost afraid to ask this, but what are you going to do when you get to loser lodge? Was having a hissy fit over a rejected cookie worth being turned into the biggest Survivor tool ever?

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-08, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Survivor Ep. 9"
See, even the roving reporters won't talk to me. What's a girl gotta do to get some air time around here? Pin-up, schmin-up, I'm the best looking girl around here. Put me on TV, dammit.

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-08, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Survivor Ep. 9"
Ra: Bun, Carol's whining for face time again.

Bunny: Carol? There's a Carol in this game? *looks at cast list.* There's no Carol on the list, but there is someone called Corinne.

Ra: Hey, at least I got the "C" right. Should we interview her?

Bunny: What am I supposed to ask her? I thought she had been eaten by the crocks weeks ago.

So Corinne, um... what's it like being upstaged by Bill Nye and the coat-tail princess?

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-27-08, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the Survivor Ep. 9"
Three minutes is all I need, I'm a mom and that's the longest bath I've had since the kids were born. Besides I didn't want my money maker showin' in high def. Who do you think I am, a pin-up model?

Agman made me someone else

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •